Tuesday, December 21, 2021

FORT JACKSON WGA CHRISTMAS PARTY 2021







WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Good Bye 2021

December comes every year without delay and I never seem to be ready to accept that another year  has come and gone.  If there is anyone who can confidently say that they are prepared and waiting for December to arrive, I will take you as my teacher. 

In early 2020, the pandemic called Covid-19 shook the world and left us feeling unable to foresee the future. Even through 2021 with wearing masks everywhere, vaccines, and limited travel, somehow we managed to make it to this moment. It wasn’t pleasant, more like mere survival.

At the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, the whole world seemed to be paralyzed.  As time went on, people had to find some sense of normalcy.  Fortunately, the nature of golf being an outdoor activity allowed those of us who love golf to find small moments of relief on the links. 

To those who do not play golf, it may seem a luxurious pastime.  People have many different ways to deal with challenges in life. Some people overeat to find comfort, and some listen to music, or dance like no one is watching. Some people choose to get drunk to forget about their concerns. Golfers play golf!

Most of the ladies who I play golf with are people who have had successful careers or homemakers (domestic engineers) who have raised their children diligently in their younger days and enjoying the present life. If I could write a story about the thousands of people I’ve met in this life, a big part of the story would be about the people with whom I’ve enjoyed the game of golf.

2021, I’m ready to let you go. You were good, not great. Let this be the end of our tumultuous romance.  Goodbye!
I’m ready to begin a new relationship with 2022.

I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

PS: To all my friends who were unable to attend the party, you were missed and I look forward to seeing you in 2022.
Sincerely,
 
Yong
Golfing Grandma

🎄🎅🎉

Let the Christmas ball tournament begin!

PGA Pro David Brown

Soon to be the head pro at Fort Gorden Golf Club

We appreciate your help

The party planners

Person of the year!
Thanks for keeping our group stay active through the pandemic.


Need I say any?

 Beautiful ladies!


The winning outfit of the day!


Char, I know you are jealous.  I will get you the outfit if you dare to wear it.


Love your beautiful smile! You've made my day!!!





Yum!  Let the party begin with...


We are the "SUPER" active seniors
What's in your OJ?

The "teacher" and I



Thanks David for all your help!
We shall miss you.


A beautiful lady in red.

Getting to know you...

Waiting for the results



Smile, you've won $$$$


What's in the envelope 💸

The winning team (of course!!!)



Mandy, how many envelopes did you win $$$$ 😁

Another winning team with 💵




This is how we ended the 2021. With style and smile!!!

Looking forward to do it again next year



Privet photo session

Dr. Shin, you look marvelous!

The distinguish ladies

CEO (Chief Everything Officer) Mimi Fisher


 

1 comment: