Monday, March 4, 2013

New members


February was an exciting and busy month for me.
I traveled to Long Beach, California to celebrate my granddaughter’s 1st birthday and stayed for two weeks.
I loved every minute I spent with my girls but I equally missed my friends and golf.

2013 tournament season is about to begin.
Let’s play more golf!!!


In February, KLGA had three new members join.
We are very much like the LPGA, we are represented by multi national players. Yay!!!

They are:
In Suk Behymer

 In Suk is a retired business owner and active grandmother.  She is very quiet but very serious about her golf game.  She has Wednesday and Thursday set aside as her golf days.



Jee Yong Shim

Jee Yong is not so new to many of us.  She has been playing with some of our ladies on Saturdays and some tournaments.   She and her husband, Sam, own Ace Tires and Rims on Rancier.  Anybody need new tires?
Don’t let her height fool you.  She can hit a country mile with her driver.



Kyong Shim

Kyong is also a familiar face to many of us.   Like Jee Yong, she has been playing with many of our ladies.  I hear she is an excellent cook.  I have never tested her food but I am sure we’ll have a chance to get to taste in the future.


These ladies are just like the rest of us, they are passionate about the game of golf.
In fact, in my opinion, the only strongest qualification to being a member of the KLGA is to have a HOT passion for golf. 

Welcome ladies, we would like to get to know you more so come out every Wednesday and have fun together.


No comments:

Post a Comment