Saturday, December 21, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Moments in 2013


The KLGA had so many great moments this year and I'd like to share some of my own favorites of 2013. 

I truly had a joyous time putting this blog together, although I wish I had more opportunities to capture even more special moments for everyone to enjoy, I am happy to share these. 


2013, it was a good year…

Happy Birthday to Joy!

Sylvia welcoming two new members, Hiroko and Karen
San Saba Scramble.
Where is our money???




Looking Good!
Partners in Crime



Mr. & Mrs Miller plus P



 Thanks for making my B-Day happy!


Hole-In-One!!!!!
I did it!

Couple's golf



Veterans Day
Patriotic lady, I salute to you.


You know we will WIN!!!

Hello my new partner!

We will WIN, I know we will...

Stontree Pro Brad going over the ruls on KLGA Two Lady scramble tournament.

Any day on the golf course is a geed day, even if I have wear a knee brace.

Wanda welcoing a new members

We are ready to win!

Bring the money.

Scramble partners
KLGA past presidents

Joy, always  directing...
We Stand by each others...
Korean sisters



No comments:

Post a Comment